Solutions / Mobile Solutions
To help clients address key mobile challenges and fully integrate mobile across their enterprise, IBM is rolling out new and enhanced mobility services, including:
• New Mobile App and Embedded Device Security Services – Helps enterprises secure their emerging mobile apps and device manufacturers secure their smart and embedded devices. IBM uses threat modeling, deep source code analysis and penetration testing of device and application, including firmware and kernel module security, to identify and fix security vulnerabilities, which enables the client to increase the integrity and availability of their mobile and smart devices, address stability issues and prevent hackers from gaining root access to the devices.
• IBM MobileFirst Managed Mobility Services – Provides enterprises with scalable, secure, reliable and flexible management of their mobile infrastructure and wireless endpoints. IBM helps clients reduce the risk, complexity, and cost of managing their BYOD and corporate device programs, helping free up the client’s IT resources to focus on core business needs. IBM has enhanced the offering with Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) as its primary-go-to-market focus, leveraging MaaS360 and an ecosystem of IBM business partners, to deliver cloud-based solutions.
• IBM MobileFirst Infrastructure Consulting Services – Helps enterprises evaluate their existing mobile infrastructure environment, identify gaps and build a comprehensive mobile strategy and roadmap that meets their business and technical needs. Using industry-specific points of view with use case applicability, IBM guides the journey and recommends solutions designed to help clients achieve their service management, cloud objectives and workplace objectives, such as bring your own device (BYOD) program design.
• IBM MobileFirst App Platform Management Services – Leveraging the IBM MobileFirst app dev platform to deliver a fully managed service, IBM provides seamless integration with the client’s multiple back-end enterprise apps, as well as a managed app store that enables secure access for business to enterprise (B2E) and business to consumer (B2C) apps.
• IBM MobileFirst Device Procurement and Deployment Services – Helps enterprises with the full lifecycle of planning, procurement, assembly, integration and deployment of mobile devices and tablets. IBM uses a centralized factor model to help clients reduce deployment costs and downtime by up to 40 percent.